Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In too deep on 1km1kt

As I mentioned on the Rulenomicon post I thought I  might be able to augment my collection of RPG with a visit to 1km1kt (that's interentese for "One Thousand Monkeys/One Thousand Typewriters") I did have a legitimate excuse one of the other blogs was mentioning Dungeon Squad and I though I needed a copy. Now an hour later I have 45 files (not counting five dungeon squad variants) to sieve through and index up for the Rulenomicon. A catalogers work is never done :(

1 comment:

  1. I love that place! Not just for all the cool free stuff, but since I'm starting to write something myself to put out there, their forums are great and full of people who are very eager to give advice and feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...