Monday, September 3, 2012

Rulenomicon, It's Alive!!!

I have placed the completed (for now) Rulenomicon with links as as a new page on my blog. Nothing fancy but links to my game downloads (looks like one of those '90 webpages) note: blogs includes websites as well. I am not the only one with this idea, see this post from the free rpg blog. I am afraid his purported 669 games at 1KM1KT leaves my 100+ games (not all free) a little short. I am also working on a page to diplay feeds from the 289 blogs (although I like the sidebar widget currently on the main page it is always overrun with the daily posters so the less frequent posters are often lost) I am subscribed, however this will require some java scripting skills to make it work like I want it to, so it will be a while...

1 comment:

  1. Breaking News Flash! Random web surfing has revealed a link for the lost Siege Perilous rules from ChicagoWiz as well as some of his other long lost web favorites at http://oldguyrpg.blogspot.com/ Rulenomicon has bee updated

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...